Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Testimony (120214) (Reality) JESUS – give abundant life * Devil –steal, kill, destroy

Testimony (120214) (Reality) Devil –steal, kill, destroy * JESUS – give abundant life

*****
Testimony (120214) (Reality)

Passenger 1: (Alone; thinking of the problems and feel so sad)

(Passenger 2 and 3 had a conversation…)

Passenger 2:
Did you hear about the idea being spread that people must live their lives in the fullest while on earth? And there was a question, “What will you do if the devil will come and tell you that you can choose to go back or move forward in your life; but, you can’t change anything? Then, you’ll remember all the sadness in your life…

Passenger 1: (feel more sad and hopeless)

Passenger 3:
That is not a good idea at all!

I heard a good teaching that JESUS did not die on the cross to make us sad. JESUS died on the cross to give us a happy life.

Passenger 1: (Remember the love and greatness of JESUS; feel enlightened; smile, and believe / hope to have a happy and abundant life because JESUS saves and JESUS is alive!)

*****

Jesus the Good Shepherd

(v7) Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. (v8) All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. (v9) I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. (v10) The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

(v11) “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
*
(v17) “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. (v18) No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

(John 10:7-11; 17-18)

*****

A Heavenly Inheritance

(v3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (v4) to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

(1 Peter 1:3-4)

*****

(v8) Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.


(Philippians 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment