Saturday, December 20, 2014

Strong Prayers driven out the Hurricane





Please watch, read all messages below and share: Strong Prayers driven out the Hurricane

*****

(v9) Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
*
(v12) Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. (v13) And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (v14) You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

(John 14:9; 12-14)

*****
(v4) All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

(Acts 2:4)

*****

(v7) Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. (v8) To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, (v9) to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. (v11) All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

(1 Corinthians 12:7-11)

(Holy Bible)

**********
All glory and praises to our God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. GOD loves and bless us all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment